4X4기술정보

랜드로버 기술정보

Free lander Heavy Duty A-fram

페이지 정보

작성자 육혁 작성일05-01-22 01:02 조회3,554회 댓글1건

본문

Heavy Duty A-Frame and Winch Installation

Of course we all know the Freelander is far more capable than most people will ever admit, but there are times when a winch comes in handy. Even if you don"t anticipate ever needing one, the heavy duty A-frame from DAP protects the engine with durable removable plates. Not only that but unlike the oem brush bars, it is strong enough to use for recovering your Freelander. If you bump something with this bar, it won"t fall off like the oem bar will- and that"s not a joke. The way the oem bar mounts, it can actually fall right off!

사진2 After unpacking I decided to test fit the Hella FF1000 lamps which I intend to use.
The plates come installed with an adhesive protective skin, but you will want to remove the plates before beginning the installation.

There is enough room on t

사진3 First step for mine was to remove the oem bush bar that let me down.
Seems that every time I went off road I had to readjust the brush bar because of the terrible mount design they used. The oem bar was obviously just for looks but I need someth

사진6

사진7 Here, the bar has been lifted into place on the tubular mounts and then bolted at the rear where the stock skid plate (which was removed and set aside) was originally mounted.
Circled in yellow crayon are the lower mounts and the twin 1.5" receive