랜드로버 기술정보

■☞ 똥지 면류관 Range Rover Class

페이지 정보

작성자 똥감독 작성일07-11-22 12:25 조회5,993회 댓글3건

본문

1993 Range Rover Classic Chrome Swivel Ball

SAVE ON A GREAT SELECTION LAND ROVER AND RANGE ROVER PARTS

UP FOR AUCTION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up for auction is a near perfect chrome swivel ball from my 1993 Range Rover Classic. This swivel ball will fit all ABS equipped Range Rover Classics. It is in great shape with out any signs of rust or pitting.

CHECK OUT MY EBAY STORE FOR MORE GREAT DEALS

I can combine multiple purchases to lower the total shipping costs so stock up on the deals and save!

Your package will be sent to the address that you gave to Ebay/PayPal. If you’ve moved, please make the appropriate changes. Do not ask me to ship to an address other that the one that is on file with Ebay/PayPal. It puts both of us at risk and delays the entire shipping process.

Also, if you have a special need or request with regard to shipping you must contact me directly. Do not make a note on your PayPal payment as it will not get read. Either email me directly or through the Ebay “Ask the seller a question” form.

Payment is expected within seven days. If payment is not received by then you will be reported as a non paying bidder, negative feedback will be left and the item will be relisted. I am sorry to be so strict about this but I have, unfortunately, had far to many non-paying bidders lately.

사진1 어찌 요렇게 생겨을까요?